Portfolium collaborates with its hundreds of partner institutions to fully comply with the Family Education Rights and Privacy Act, as amended ("FERPA").
- Any protected educational records created using the Portfolium platform will be retained by the institution as required under federal law.
- No personally identifiable information ("PII") from educational records provided to Portfolium will be redistributed to any third party.
- Any use of educational records for purposes of Portfolium's data analytics or study will be aggregated and stripped of any personally identifiable information.
- Maintaining records created by the student through the Portfolium platform for the student's continued access beyond graduation is subject to the student's direct acceptance of the Portfolium's TOS.
- At the potential termination of an Agreement, at the reasonable request of the Client, Portfolium agrees to make reasonable efforts to return or destroy any FERPA-protected educational records then in its possession.